Whether you are:
- A healthcare facility administrator recruiting foreign nurses;
- A staffing agency bringing in health professionals;
- A business hiring foreign skilled workers;
- Starting a new life here in the U.S.;
- Striving to keep your family together;
- An individual who has risen to the top of your field;
We Counsel Students to Get Study Visas
What Our Customers Are Saying About Us
Frequently asked questions
Things you need to know
What warranties do I have for visa?
Although U.S. visas do not come with any warranties, we are always here to guide you succeed in your immigration journey. If you have any specific questions about your situation, do not hesitate to contact us.
Do I need to hire an immigration lawyer for a visa application?
No, you do not need to hire an immigration lawyer for a visa application. However, there are many benefits to doing so, especially if your case is complex or if you are not familiar with the immigration process.
What are the benefits of hiring an immigration lawyer for a visa application?
There are many benefits to hiring an immigration lawyer for a visa application, including:
- Expertise: Immigration lawyers have extensive knowledge of the immigration laws and procedures. I can help you understand the requirements for your visa type and ensure that your application is complete and accurate.
- Representation: An immigration lawyer can represent you in front of USCIS and the Department of State. This can be especially helpful if your case is complex or if you are facing an obstacle in the application process.
- Peace of mind: Hiring an immigration lawyer can give you peace of mind knowing that your case is in the hands of an experienced professional.
What is included in your services?
Here are just a few of the services included:
- we will help you understand the requirements for naturalization
- identify the right visa or green card for your needs, prepare and file the necessary paperwork
- bring your family members to the United States, including spouses, children, parents, and sibling
- obtain a work visa or green card so that you can work in the United States
- appeal a denied application
What are the payment methods?
We accept credit card, zelle, paypal, cash and check as forms of payment.